Kroger Community Rewards Program
Use Your Purchasing Power to Earn $$$ for the Youth Ministry Budget
Through Kroger’s Community Rewards Program, you can give money to the parish without an extra dime coming from your pocket. Based on our parishioners' qualified purchases, St. Bart’s could get quarterly checks for thousands of dollars from Kroger!
Don’t have a Kroger Plus Card?
Ask for one from your cashier the next time you’re shopping. In just a minute or two, you’ll have your card and can follow the steps outlined below to become part of Community Rewards!
Not interested in bothering with the computer?
No problem. Contact Toni Alander and she’ll do the computer-side of things for you.
To Link Your Kroger Plus Card to the Parish...
1. Log in to your account at www.Kroger.com. (If you don’t have one yet, the Register button near the top right of the screen will show you how to open one.)
2. Edit the Community Rewards section of your account to link it to St. Bartholomew Parish by following these steps:
- Click on your name in the top right of the screen.
- In the section titled Community Rewards, click the Edit (or Enroll) button.
- Enter 82961, and click Search.
- Click the circle next to St. Bartholomew.
- Click Enroll.
When the site returns to your account page, you should see the parish listed with today’s date under Community Rewards.
Thank you for your participation!
We have already raised
for the Youth Ministry budget through this program.
Our sincere thanks
to those who participate!